Will be on shift duty for the month of May. "Nominated" to be on duty for the LAGs (Liqiud, Aerosols and Gels) implementation. Think waking up at 5.40am is bad? Now I have to be at work at 6.00am for morning shifts. Thank god for taxi claims.
May Roster
Mon-0705-StudyLeave , Tue-0805-Study Leave , Wed - 0905 - [0600-1530] ,
Thur - 1005 - [0600-1530] , Fri - 1105 - [0800-1700] , Sat - 1205 - [-] , Sun - 1305 - [0600-1530] ,
Mon - 1405 - [0800-1730] , Tue - 1505 - [0600-1530] , Wed -1605 - [1500-0000] ,
Thur - 1705 - [TO] , Fri - 1805 - [0800-1700] , Sat - 1905 - [0600-1530] , Sun - 2005 - [0600-1530] ,
Mon - 2105 - [0600-1530] , Tue - 2205 - [0800-1730] , Wed - 2305 - [1500-0000] ,
Thur - 2405 - [TO] , Fri - 2505 - [1500-0000] , Sat - 2605 - [1500-0000] , Sun - 2705 - [-] ,
Mon - 2805 - [1500-0000] , Tue - 2905 - [TO]
My company D&D is this Sat. Kinda excited cos it's something diff this time round. Haha theme is Survivor and looking at their dress code examples.. I dun have to prepare anything. I can be wearing my Nikes and just throw on a cap and a bandana around my arm and hey presto!
So does that mean I have to get that Crumpler Robo-Bop? Hehe.. I'll think about that.. *Insert sly grin*... ...
3 more chapters to finish my studying
8 more days to exams
Many many more days to June... long leave long leave long leave
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment