I have been reading HP backwards. Heh. Ok ok.. So not actually word by word.. But more of book by book.
It helps to understand the movie better. I'll be reading one scene then I'll go... "Oh now I understand..."
Just shows how slow I am.
Was going through predictions on Book 7 and there were reports that someone actually scanned the last page of the book and put it up online or something. Most fans thought it was just a normal fake spoiler but Scholastic kinda sued the poster for that. So obviously there's some truth to that. Hahaha.. And thousands of fans are in uproar now cos the ending have been spoilt for them... (Well for those who have seen the spoiler anyways). As i said again.. I'm slow. So obviously I didn't even know there was one...
2 more days and we'll know... Bad luck for me. Ordered my book late so I'll prob only get it on the 26th..
For now.. I should start on GOF then. Just finished my OOTP yesterday...
Cute fact: Hogwarts Motto - "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" means "Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon" from Mugglenet.com
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment