Today I woke up feeling tired. Had to cramp myself up on the sofa cos when I got home last night, my little cousin was already asleep on my bed.
Then just as I was lazing around watching tv in the afternoon, dozing back to sleep... Blardy mat rempits of a convoy pengantin arrived for the wedding that was a few blocks away.
Bad enough they were blocking the small of a little 2 lane way in front of my block. They had to make a whole lot of noise too with their mini bikes. And there were like more than 50 of them. so imagine the air and sound pollution they were making..
Some bikes make nice noise.. Some bikes just don't!! And theirs don't!!
So then.... after like a few mins later, some noise started and it was a welcome to my ears.. Lovely I tell you. Just wonderfully orgasmic.
Woooohooo!!!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment