training on Monday was good. everyone was having fun doing their thing with no worries of getting screamed at. the field was sucky tho with the mud and all but with all the fun going on, no one minded getting down and durttyy.
I'm supposed to go swimming today but silly ol' me just had to forget my goggles. even after reminding myself while packing my bag this morning. to think I reminded myself cos I was looking at my goggles while packing my bag. oh and that includes my swimming cap as well. damn. I knew something like this was going to happen. last night I dreamt that I went out without my costume and the dream was like on a repeat mode or something. when I finally woke up I was so glad to pack in my costume but now this.
arrrggghhh!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment