Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It has been ages since my last post. Facebook has stole the thunder for a while now that I found blogging such a hassle. A few happenings since the beginning of this year and I must say I've enjoyed every bit of them.

First there was the last stretch of the wedding preps. Invite designs, printing, decorations, fitting.. Gosh... Everything was so stressful but at the end of the day, we could sit back and laugh. Thinking did we actually went through all that. We wouldn't want to go through it again but all those nice moments are firmly etched into our minds..

Then there was our honeymoon. So many changes yet so little time. We ended up spending 8 days in Krabi and Lanta. Awesome I must say. It feels different to be travelling as a married couple yet it still feels the same. Maybe we're just so used to travelling with each other or maybe we're just good for each other? Heh. And it was also the first time I celebrated my birthday overseas. It's such a blessing to be having your birthday on your honeymoon with your most loved one. Not forgetting all who wished me all the way back from home. Now this I don't mind going through again.

March came and we were back at work. I moved over to Hougang and I started missing home, my dad and especially my mum on my second day away. I've had sleepovers before but knowing I'm part of my own family now is kinda nervewrecking. I've gotten used to it so far but I still demand to sleepover at Jurong on weekends. I never knew I was such a momma's girl. So much of wanting to grow up and get my own place fast.

And now, we're almost at the end of April. I'm going bankrupt with so many birthdays going on this month. But i still would like to welcome Haziq Rayyan to the world. Son to the bff Ayu and her hubs Nizam. That boy is such a cutie and he has such a thick mop of hair on his head. Jealous can!! And no.. There is no bun in my oven. Not yet. Not soon. But we'll take whatever comes our way. Heh. And anyway, I have finally received my parchment and transcript from MDIS. Whoots! This year has been great to me so far. I like!! Thank you!!

Well just so happens that today is Marli's birthday and my SIL as well. So happy birthday you two!!

No comments: