Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 June 2010

How can mere numbers affect a person's life so drastically. The husband asked about my weight the other day. To enquire about his fork spring rate he says. I had no choice but to tell him and he replied my text normally. But I can bloody well see the smirk on his face.

Saying out the numbers out loud is like a bloody wake up call. I still have not gone over his max weight limit for me yet though.. He says he will break up with me if I did.. Heh. He also said he will break up with me when we reach 1 year into our dating phase.. Then he said 2 when we passed our first year. And he said 3 when we passed our second. And so on.

Anyway back to my main point here.. I am slowly gaining all the post marriage weight thingy and I am seriously getting fat. That's it. That's my point. Ok bye!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: