Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby Bolsters?? Not Cute!!

Canteen at work has reopened.

Yeay to my fave sliced fish bee hoon and also the Vegetarian stall!!

Boo to cramped space and growing crowds!

Anyway this morning while I was on the train to work, the lady sitting opposite me got up. In front of that seat was a man, standing, reading the papers. But he didn't get the seat. Instead another man literally slid all the way from 4 seats away and landed his bum on that empty seat.

I'm telling you. I frigging hate these kind of people. And especially those who frigging rush for seats at Tanah Merah and alight at Expo. Wah lau!! One stop only. Then rush for seat for what!!!

So back to that slider man, I looked at him and he's obviously not local. Dgn muka tak mandi (never shower face) and his unkempt hair and messy clothes, that just turns me off big time. But something piqued my interest.. He was wearing a t shirt but it had sleeves covering his arm. So I assumed he was wearing another layer inside. As you kow it rained this morning so he might be cold.. But that layer had weird frills at the end of it.. I noticed it had frills at the top too.. Then got teddy bear patterns on it. Then it hit me..

He was wearing the covers of baby bolsters on his arm lah!!! He think what.. Cute ah??!!??!!

Couldn't take it anymore. Decided to just shut my eyes tight and sleep my way to work. Thank god he was gone by the time I woke up.

Wah lau!!

2 comments:

Rudy Djoharnaen said...

ya..ya..morning train sooo many kopets...especially when they discharge the morning gas...chemical reaction beb! bushuk ah!

Anonymous said...

Mana lah tau dalam sribu orang ada yang sleng(a) yang shiok kat dia! Tak boleh cakap pe! Tapi of course bukan you ah heheh xneiax mana sleng? Kan?