Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happiness is in the Form of My Pink IC..

Raya weekend as usual was very noisy and hectic. It was nice meeting everyone and laughing and just being merry.

My favourite moment was yesterday...

As you recall, two weeks ago, I blogged about losing some things. Yesterday I planned for today:-
  • Send zumsteg off at the airport
  • Head down to ICA to get replacement done

But I got a call from his cousin asking if I lost my IC. I thought he was just being an ass but waheyyyy..

"Kawan kerja aku jumpa kau punya card holder dalam teksi. "
Translation: "My colleague found your card holder in a cab."

Can you just imagine!!! 2 weeks of waiting and just when I was about to accept my fate and fork out the money to get a replacement.... of all things to happen... Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Imagine.. My cards were just lying there in that cab for 2 weeks!!! Agaknya pakcik drebar gi holiday. Sebab tu tak drive 2 minggu eh? But nvm... I just very very happpyyyyyy!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To you! and you and you!

No comments: