Friday, October 5, 2007

One of those days..

Yesterday was one day which I hope I do not have to relive again.

First was forgetting my booklet when I have already reminded myself time and time again to bring it along. I went all the way home during lunch just to get that settled.

Then I screwed up my prac again. Even though I was fine during my warm up.

And lastly the mother of all screw ups.. I lost my card holder. Just 3 cards inside but 3 very important cards. I whined and I cried but they did not reappear. Retraced my steps and sat there for hours. Was thinking what needs to be done. Then was reminded that I had this coming with my stubborness of keeping things easily accessible. That just made me feel more pathetic. But yeah I guess I really had it coming.

Was so tired when I got home. Keep dreaming that someone found my cards and returned it to me. Sigh. Can . Dreams . Come . True ?

Anyway, called the cab company in case I droppped it in the cab I took. Called my bank to block my cards. And I've just made a police report just in case.

Today I'm tired. Very tired to the brink of me feeling like I have no energy to fast. Just feel like dropping my head down on the table and just blank out my brains away for the day.

No comments: