Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Come What "May"??

Let all this be over soon. Let July come early so I can take my 2 weeks leave and fly off. I've finally handed in my GP and assignments. Now is his turn to dash for that last stretch and then I'll be having my presentation for my GP this Sat.. My last stretch will only end in May after my final exam for this adv dip. It's been crazy for both of us. Very crazy. 

Work is also piling up with events coming up in May and June. Everything is bound to have a curveball. No straight route. Sigh.. 

Amidst all this, I managed to squeeze in 2 good reads. Finally read the Kite Runner. And if you think that book is good, then better start on A Thousand Splendid Suns. Khaled Hosseini is just amazing. Truly. 

K lah. I need to get a move on with my presentation slides. I'll try to dust off the cobwebs again soon..

No comments: