Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tired

Presentation went ok. Managed to pick up my gym routine again this week. Had a run during lunch and hit east coast after work. Tired but I feel good.

Gonna have a long weekend. Study leave on Friday. Get to rest but also to hit the notes. Exams next Friday. Stupid school almost screw up my whole adv dip when I'm into my last module.

Threw me in to the wrong GP group. Rushed me through my whole GP in 8 weeks when everyone else supposedly has 12. Then when I was done and 2 days away from my presentation, told me I was in the wrong group and I was supposed to start on 26 April instead. Rite.. Well that's finally over anyway. One last paper before I prob hit the degree part in June or Oct..

I feel like playing some touch soon. Anyone??

No comments: