Bleargh.. Didn't get the Bedok flat. Queue no was 438 out of 1000+ or was it 2000+ and there was only 199 flats up for grabs. Eventually got a confirmation letter saying all the flats have been selected..
Well we're looking at the new BTO flats now.. So I guess it's either Punggol or Sengkang eh..
Ok, we'll go ponder over it for a while and see what we decide on..
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What... the f......! No Bedok no go.. I'll talk to the king of bedok... how to lepaks like that...
what i told them i was just kidding they freaking didnt give u a flat in Bedok... damn im that well connected so tell u what if u choose one in central area ill give Harry a hola...... since this is a serious issue ill let the 2 of u ponder for about a day or two :)
Ponder ponder already... If all goes then we become Sengkangers... Neighbourhood neighbours with Mr Burns..
Sengkangers very the poisonous... takda rugby group sana tau....
yes yes sengkangers rock! I will be your rugby/cycling/running kaki!!
Post a Comment