Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dunno..

So much anger in me. Dunno where to trash it out. It's accumulated over the years. Always thrown to one part where no one can see it. There's no more space. I cannot squeeze in anymore. Have I been taken for granted? I dunno. I never thought I was. I never told myself I was. Always telling myself it's the right thing to do. But why does it hurt so bad everytime it happens? Am I the cause of it all. Am I weighing the situation down. Am I hanging on too much. I just dunno what's right anymore. I just dunno..

5 comments:

ghoose said...

ghoooseeefraaabaaaaa!!!!! anger management 101...hee hee...jokes aside...i think its perfectly normal for us to feel frustrated over a long period of time coz its not channelled out properly or to the culprit cozing the pain...that is ourselves...yes...we torture ourselves without knowin when or how so it is manifested in forms of anger n frustration over certain things...be it friendship, work ,school or whatever... may i suggest before u go to sleep u tell yaself, i love myself same as when u wake up...."Do not be bold to own the problems, for u do not own anything in this world they'r god's,seek help from him,we are helpless without him... thats what a good friend told me.
...this is an advise to myself as i get angry almost everyday of my stoopid sorry life....

xneiax said...

thank you. wise words from an experienced "angerer".

**xneiax sits in yoga stance, inhales and exhales... "ghoooosseeeeffrraaabbbaaa..."

Anonymous said...

No worries Gurl! Once your anger management therapy are over and a success we all go celebrate your B'day ok? Makan kenduri yang di janjikan! O.k Klan and Krews! It's feeding time! Woohooo!

xneiax said...

whooot! whooot! kenduri yoo!

enemy said...

Roses are Red
Violet are Blue (Sure or not)
Dont get angry
Later you cute no more....
hehehe! Chillz...girl!!!