Thursday, February 22, 2007

How old are you?

Erghh. It's already Thursday and I've still got much work to finish up but yet here I am. I have a report to hand in soon, a breakfast session to coordinate, a project to follow up and the list goes on.

I keep missing Heroes on TV and the only way to catch up is reading the recaps on their site.

5 more days to my birthday and when I asked zumsteg what he's getting me... He says, " A Cake."

It's kinda weird knowing you're turning a quarter of a century old soon. I still feel 20 or maybe even 19. Seriously. I dunno why. Is it because I'm so immature? Not like those kakak kakak? Haha. Just recently at the chalet, a girl asked me to look after her bags for a while. She looks 20 at most.. But you know what she said... "Dik boleh jagakan barang sekejap tak?" (translation : "Lil sis can you help to look after my stuff for a while).

But the more weirder part is that zumsteg's 29 this year. Eeeeyaiyai.. one year more and he's 30. Aiyooo.. Hahaha.. I seriously feel weird about that.. It seems just like yesterday we were dating.. He's like what.. 23 and I was 19.. Hahaha. Ok this is too much for me too handle now.. Hehehehehe.. Can't stop giggling.. My bf... 30... Wahahahahaah.. Ok ok. Bye..

5 comments:

zumsteg said...

wat to do.. pple blossom after 30 , ya know....
rite ? zero zero? ghooseland? enemy?
sorry guys. i jus have to pull my bros in with me..
come hang with me ya' all

boyz in da hoodz....

da Dik in me has grown up... now it has become a bigger Dik...

wah ha ha..

xneiax said...

ahahah fine. blossom lah.. may the flowers in you bloom. hehe. ok that sounded sooo wrong...

Anonymous said...

Oi apa ni Dik Dik and Blossom Blossom? Tak tau ke blog ni budak-budak boleh baca?;)

Btw, zumsteg is right 30 is a goood age! I remember vividly when I was 30... ahhh I feel so old now.:) eh salah i feel so MATure!

ghoose said...

walau what rite hv u to pull ghooseman into the above 30 age pool.... i'm forever 27 unless at the time i need to wthdraw my cpf i'm at that legal age other then that i'm 27...even if i'm in a wheelchair talking in circle my hairs all white n all teeth gone...even when that happens i'm still 27.

zumsteg...one word...Deny.

haa haa i kill me

enemy said...

30 30 is bravestarr horse but 30 if am a footballer i most probably playing for lower division league..lucky am an artist as we grow older the more charming we become.....nachoooooo libreeee!