Monday, February 26, 2007

Tagged by the Ghoose.

RULES:People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I'm a messy neat freak. All my mess are placed all over but in group order. Clothes in one corner of the room. Books in another corner. Training stuff here.. Jackets there. You get the pic.

2. I dun mind smokers but I cannot sit at a table which has an ash tray.

3. I set a time to sleep every night before a work day. If I say 10, I want to sleep at 10. If 12 then I want to sleep at 12. Dun even talk to me after. I snap.

4. I hate tofu but love egg tofu and tahu bakar.

5. I hate tempe but love tempe goreng with sambal and ikan bilis.

6. I'm ok with all thrill rides which goes up and down and front and back and upside down but I hate ferris wheels and walking on high bridges.

I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it..

No comments: