Came back with doubly huge fat ass (as if it wasn't fat enough in the first place). Ate like nobody's business while I was away and now....
but I can't stop thinking of fooood. I'm always hungryy!! How!!
And so begins my journey to be anorexic... Well maybe not but you get the idea.. I need to shed da kilos fast!!
Ohmyfreakingoodness ... I'm FAT!!!
Lunch: Vegan bee hoon, with mock this and mock that and some vege + plain water.
Training that almost killed me.
Dinner: Yong Tau Fu
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tu lah makan tak agak agak...kan dah ada bon bon like mine! Takpa beb... follow my cue...Sing it! ''Gotta shake your bon-bon!Shake your Bon-Bon!"
Or we could all go bowling again to loose the fats...hahaha!
Welcome Back!
welcome back sista!!
aiya... its just holiday lugging on
after a little work out
u'll feel better... hee hee :)
or you can intellectualise the whole thing like me...
Fat- is the absent of fit/ or the past tense of fit..its fit at its best..i could go on and on..but welcome back nevertheless...
hahha.. ok you guys have a cool way of looking at things....
shaking da bons!!
Post a Comment