2 hours of chemo for lungs and brain and he was the first out from the car. Walking swiftly with his usual steps. I didn't see it with my eyes, but hearing that from my aunt made me feel a teeny weeny bit better.
She said he'll start losing his hair in a weeks time. She should know cos she went through all this before. She came out of it a strong lady. I'm hoping he'll do the same. I'm praying he'll have the strength.
As I'm typing this, he's prob going through his one hour session now.
Stubborn and strong..
That's him.
That's my gramps.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes Grams are the kind of people who'll not show the kind of sorrows that he goes thru...perhaps not wanting his families to worry so much. and so they move on in life as if undeterred.
Well that's hw I remembered mine at least. Strong and stubborn. Aren't they all?:)
Post a Comment