Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bizzyyy Beeezzznezz

Had to postpone buying my Mac cos found out the new software will only launch in Oct or Nov. So I might as well wait.

My colleague was on leave, so had to cover for her these past few weeks. Due to that, my move to T2 has to be pushed back as well. Now I'm amidst a pile of papers to get done, meetings to coordinate, packing to finish up and typing out a handover manual for the girl who's taking over my place. Come Sept 1, I will have a whole new world to look into.

Bike pracs has been contant but the progress is kinda slow at the moment. RTT is this Sat and I think I'll prob feel the jitters later. Class starting soon. Next week actually. Kinda looking forward to that but it being on a Friday kinda suck.

Anyways, Saturday is masquerade day. Got my little outfit ready and now working on the mask..

Ok I seriously wanna sleep.

No comments: