Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Can We do That Again???

Weekend was a blastttt!! Amazingly I stayed in SG and I lurved every single minute.

Got the car on Wed night and drove around for a bit. Kinda sucky at driving a Manual... Haha. Been driving too much Auto. Caught a late movie at Great World and supper at Niqqi's. Wanted to go Spize but was damn packed lah.

Thur, supposed to accompany zumsteg to the cemetry but car gave us some problems. Haha. He drove all the way to Boon Lay just to have the car break down and we had to take the bus back all the way to Hougang. Pit stop at Causeway Point and got some stuff.

Friday morning got a surprise call from laday Pat from SPH. Informing me I have just won a set of season 1 and 2 dvds of American Chopper. Woot woot. So me and zumsteg put on our cycling gear and head down to Toa payoh from Hougang on our Konas. Lunched at Toa Payoh before heading back to Hougang to collect a new vehicle from the rental guy. The ride back was awesome. Even tho the distance was not our usual route of Kallang to Changi and back, the hills and stuff totally made up for it. Imagine us on our mtb busting our legs and ass off. Night time saw me and the whole zumsteg clan over at Mustaffa. Burned a hole in my wallet with an impulse purchase of my Nike Oregon watch. Actually not an impulse I must say... I have been eyeing it since like years ago. Even though the design is totally outdated, I so so lovveee it. Drove them home and drove myself home at 80km/h along PIE. I was that sleepy.

Change of plans on Saturday saw us at Tanjong Beach at 2pm. Wanted to do Ubin but changed our minds about cycling when we saw the sun. But we managed to do a short stop at Treknology over at Siglap to get our helmets. Did I ever mention that having a car to drive to Sentosa is like such a nice feeling. Dammit. Everything was easy peasy. Changing and all and no excess baggage. Sigh.... Big Bikes at Millenia after that. Nothing impresive lah actually. Thot can see bikes like those in American Chopper or what... Lucky free...

We finally managed to head down to the cemetry on Sunday. Did the necessary before heading for dinner at West Coast. Drove back to Hougang to return the car and supper and soccer at Serangoon with a Mr Tan Tiong Beng. Man U drew with Reading. Bleargh. Man U's midfield was superb but their finishing was damn lousy. Or maybe Reading's defence and keeper was damn tight lah. As zumsteg told me through out the game...

"Reading is reading Man U very well ah..."

Rite.. But whaddaheck... I had too nice a time to be beating myself over a stupid draw...

Ok.. xneiax outs.

No comments: