Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dear Barras,

Retail therapy is always good for the soul.

Good quality crushed ice works wonders too.

I've decided. To some it may be a small matter. It took me months to realise that my answer has been in front of me all along. Only that I kept denying to myself and to finally gather my courage to say it out and to seal it shut, so that no changes can be made.

Please don't think I'm still angry. I'm no longer angry at all and I have no grudges against anyone. I'm very sorry to anyone who thinks I've wasted their time and effort, be it training me or getting my jerseys.

Just that I can no longer see myself playing just to prove a point that I can still play. Maybe I no longer have the competitive edge in me but yeah, I still love the game. I still love you guys.

Who knows, when I turn 20+++ or 30+++ and I've finally lost weight and can run faster, I'll come for your try outs again. Maybe TS will start a Womens' Master by then.

So I guess this is it. So I'll see you guys around.

Good luck for NTL.

Love,
Aien

1 comment:

enemy said...

Relak little sister, we can always from a Rediscovery Rugby team...requirement need to be cheerful and not able to count well...hence thats why age doesnt matter in our group hehehe! we cycle ok!