Sweetness came in the forms of a bunch of girls whom I played with during STL. I received bombardments of smses from them asking me to just play with them to finish of this season instead of letting it go to waste. From assurance that they are not expecting anything from me to telling me that they just want to have fun.
To those who have msged me or emailed me in any way, thank you for your kind words.
Hehe. To the crazy bunch of young girls.. You totally caught me off guard. Like totally.
I have not managed to give anyone an answer as of now. It's kinda awkward actually. I'm feeling free as of now. From the emotional hoo haa. Feeling light hearted and happily doing other stuff. Been cycling again. Been running. Just cos I want to.
On another part, I do feel the itch of calling people up for a game of touch. Just simple meet up at an open space and play touch. I also do think of what's happening at turf last Saturday.
Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say now is I'm enjoying my flow. Just slow and steady. No commitments to keep to and not rushing into anything.
Give me some time babes. Just a little bit of time to enjoy whatever I have now and recharge. I'm not rejecting anyone. I'm not dissing anyone...
I'm just enjoying my sunshine...
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you guys enjoy yours too yeah!!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment