Happy New Year..
Holidays were spent:-
1) at a family chalet hahaha..
the first family chalet in our lives. It's kinda nice to have the adults getting all the necessity. No lugging around of food and paper plates and stuff. All I had to do was make sure I get the chalet and getting myself checked in on time, ahead of the others.
2) finally getting my ass into Escape Theme Park & Wild Wild Wet, which was a total disappointment.
If not for the complimentary tixs, I dun think I would have gone, in the first place. I finished the whole of Escape in prob about less than an hour. At least I spent more time in "WWW" as I am such a water baby but I just wished that those foreign workers would bloody hell get proper swimming gears!! Baggy beige coloured underwear do not count as swimming trunks you morons. ewughh...
3) movies
last week saw me catching 3 movies. Epic Movie, which was so so.. Ghostrider, which was also so so and Hannibal Rising, which was also another so so movie. Can they just play Harry Potter already..
4) and pigging out (no pun intended here)
chalet = BBQ = lots of food. Nuff' said.
Class starts today. Sigh.. I am so not ready for that.. Weuweuweuweuuuu...
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baggy beige coloured underwear in the pools eh? From where they came from that maybe the sexiest form of swimming gear perhaps you know?:) Diaorang pun nak show-off jugak gurl. *giggle*
anyways, glad that u had fun with the chalet and families! Skali-skali gerek kan!
Hava good day in school!:)n let the countdown begins...Kenduri! Kenduri!
Post a Comment