Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blardy the Mangkuk..

Ai ya. My plan to hit the gym during lunch has been thwarted somehow. Blardy mangkuk. I forgot to bring my wallet today therefore no money on me to pay for my the entrance fee.

Nehmind. At least I have hit my 30 points target to at least buy me off the entrance fees for next quarter.

So who want to belanja me lunch today???


---Update---

A colleague kindly lend me some money. Yeay! So I can go for my run afterall!!

12 comments:

enemy said...

Kesian nya! today cannot lah sis. me going to buy myself a helmet then book appointment with hospital specialist for my heart now turns into a stone..hehehe!

xneiax said...

hahahaha.. jumpa lah ros and she will melt all your troubles away...

enemy said...

Sigh! If only she... but then I ...Would very much love to....sigh!
hehehe! how drama tak?

xneiax said...

hhahha... drama-mama. Jalaludin Hassan aka Mr Romantic Malaysia pun kalah.

enemy said...

Ahem! hidden talent lah actually i love to act(tion) just one problem i shy..hehe!

xneiax said...

wahahha.. same as her lehh shy shy quiet quiet ehhhh

enemy said...

Wah! that makes me more want to know her..hehehe! oh! now my heart beating even faster....faster than my thinking brain....

xneiax said...

wahahaha.. you really sounding like a little boy who is ahving his first big crush....

but you no little boy anymore eh.. hehhee...

enemy said...

Its been a long time coming
Deep deep am still just a boy who is looking and searching.....
: ]

Anonymous said...

Maybe Senor El Guapo can show you how to groove like a pro brother right xneiax?;)

Come Come! Loosen yourself up and repeat this little exercise...I'm not a boy... I'm not a boy...I'm a MAN!!! :)

Go ahead! convince yourself! Wash her over like a tsunami! Overwhelmed her! SQUEEZE her!!!

O.k.O.k...getting overboard...stick with the loosening exercise je!:)

xneiax said...

Mr El Guapo... You ermmm very the ganas ya... ahahhaha...

Anonymous said...

Gringos were trained to be merciless and smooth at the same time eh senorita ;)

Senor Zapata won't mind I think. When you want a woman just take'em he said! That's how they do it Do it in Santo Domingo! So I've heard!;) heh heh