Theory was fun. Walked into the room and was shocked at the no of people. But I maintained my coolness. Didn't want to act blur so I watched what the guy in front of me did.
He gave his booklet to the instructor, I did do too. He took a sheet of that white paper, I did so too. He got a seat, I went to find a seat too.
But once I was out of the spotlight, I started to panic. What the heck is this paper for?? I sms my alarm to zumsteg but he just made a joke out of it. Ask me to lick the paper and stick it to my forehead. Idiot.
Then the instructor came in and said "Ok. Same thing. 50 questions and we discuss after that."
Huh..?? What 50 questions??
Cheyyy... 50 sample questions.. We answer all. Then we check how many mistakes we have. Then we discuss whichever questions we want to..
Having sat for Basic and Final Theory before helped and having a bf who keeps scolding you on the bike and keep telling you to do this and this and that.... and keep asking you if he can buy this and this and that for his bike also helped.. A lot... Hehe..
Can't wait can't wait for more....
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yo! so what do i do first? go there and act hansem aje ke? tell me tell me? dah beli helmet?
hahaha.. scared rite... heheh.. i'll tell you on the day itself.. wahahah..
haven buy ehhh.. dunno if to just gamble and use my current one or buy...
you buy already ah???
thinking of buying later or maybe friday. buy lah! must start fresh...hehehe! eh! tell lah if not tak hansem nanti if i seem blur
maybe tomorrow or friday also lah i buy den.. hehee..
hmmm you go to the class. give them your booklet. then take an answer sheet. then you just sit anywhere. wait he show power point slide of questions one by one.
you answer on the answer sheet then at the end of 50 questions, he'll provide the answers so you check against yours. then he'll just randomly ask the class how many mistakes.
each theory he'll do 2 sets of 50 questions.
after finish, he return back your booklet then can go already..
$1.00 please...
nanti i buy chocolate for you and about rose? hehee!
wahahaha.. rose.. what you see is what you get. very sweet, quiet... you like rite!!!
nerdy! right ..yeah! i like it a lot hehehe! mark of Zapata
wah lau eh... you so free ahhhh... well hehehe.. i say people. but i same same also
same same but different hehehe! ok am off to meet my bro from a different mother and farther...zero zero..salam kan ros hehhe! she such a geek!
hahah. ok i'm off to training..
ros---- salams....
Post a Comment